Counterbalance (Forklift) and Reach Lift Truck Training
The Highland Training Solutions Counterbalance Lift Truck (often referred to as a forklift) operator training course will give you the skills to operate the truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection, and recall and explain the causes of truck and load instability.
We also offer training on Reach fork lifts.
This RTITB Accredited course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas:
• Lift truck controls and instruments
• Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
• Operation of hydraulic controls
• On/off ramp driving
• Vehicle loading and unloading
• Stacking and destacking
• Lift truck stability
• The operators’ safety code
Course Durations (for 3 people):
• Novice candidate: 32.5 hours
• Experienced (but untrained) candidate: 19.5 hours
• Refresher (recommended every 3 years) candidate: 6.5 hours
• Conversion candidate: 13 hours
Last year over 42,000 people completed and passed RTITB counterbalance training and testing and achieved their internationally recognised RTITB Certificate of Basic Operator Training.
For more information and course availability please call 01463 242484 or Email us at email@example.com
Created with Mobirise