Safe online eLearning as an addition to or alternative to classroom based training
Highland Training Solutions have partnered with RTITB, the UK’s leading accrediting body for lift truck operator training, to offer accredited, quality eLearning, as an alternative to classroom-based theory training delivery.
Whether you’re looking to become a forklift operator, keen to refresh your skills, or you’re a company looking to upskill your current workforce, RTITB’s brand new eLearning material is designed with operators in mind.
With RTITB eLearning, new and existing operators can complete forklift and plant theory training to help develop and refresh knowledge and skills, as well as improving future career prospects. The eLearning is self-paced, so operators can gain access to training materials to complete as and when they want, taking as long as they need, then complete in-person practical training at a later date. RTITB LGV eLearning is also available, including Yardshunter and Banksman.
All RTITB training complies with the highest standards and is widely recognised by employers. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has made it clear that forklift training should not stop where it is essential, and that employers can now consider using eLearning as an alternative to classroom based training, where appropriate.
Here are just some of the benefits of using RTITB eLearning and completing a course with us:
• Operators are kept engaged at all times, with interactive quizzes and videos
• Access the eLearning material anywhere, and at a time that suits you, on a number of devices, including mobile, table and PC
• Reduce practical training time (for example for a novice Counterbalance course a 5 day course could be reduced to 3 days)
• Operators are out of the business for a shorter time, minimising costs and downtime
• Free up hours of instructor time, allowing them to deliver more practical training
• Revisit the eLearning at any time to refresh knowledge
• Save time and money on travel to training courses (and in some cases hotels)
RTITB eLearning courses we offer include:
• Counterbalance Lift Truck (Forklift) – multi-award winning eLearning program, eTruck (Novice and Refresher)
• Reach Truck (Refresher)
• Electric Pallet & Stacker Truck (Refresher)
• Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) (Refresher)
• Pivot Steer Truck (Refresher)
• Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) (Refresher)
• Order Picker (Refresher)
• Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck (Refresher)
• Tow Tractor (Refresher)
• Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Lorry Loader (Refresher)
• Overhead Crane (Refresher)
• Yardshunter (Refresher)
• Commercial Vehicle Banksman (Refresher)
• Slinger & Signaller (Refresher)
• Managing & Supervising Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) Operations (please note practical training is not required, unless specified otherwise, but must be refreshed every three years)
• Manual Handling in Transport, Warehousing & Logistics Operations (please note practical training is not required, unless specified otherwise, but must be refreshed every three years)
As an RTITB eLearning provider, we help to change behaviour for the better and improve safety in transport and warehousing operations through compliant training and testing.
To get started with RTITB eLearning and learn more about our course offering, availability and pricing, contact us on 01463 242484.
For more information and course availability please call 01463 242484 or Email us at email@example.com
This page was created with Mobirise website themes